Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship
J. William Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Announcement
The United States Embassy in Suva is pleased to invite applications from resident nationals of Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Tonga and Tuvalu for the J. William Fulbright Foreign Student Program Scholarships for 2014-2015. Successful candidates receive up to three years of graduate-level studies at some of the finest higher learning institutions in the United States.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program brings citizens of other countries to the United States for study at U.S. universities or other appropriate institutions and offers program participants insight into U.S. society and values.
Further information on the Fulbright Foreign Student Program can be found at:
Applications for study in the following fields are open to those individuals interested in pursuing a Master’s degree, Ph.D. or research of up to 12 months at a US-based affiliated academic institution:
• Economic Development/Finance and Banking
• Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
• HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
• Human Rights
• Natural Resources/Environmental Policy/Climate Change
• Public Health Policy and Management
• Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
• Trafficking in Persons, Policy and Prevention
• International Relations
Application deadline is Friday, April 26, 2013.
To request an application and all other queries please send your correspondence marked “Fulbright Foreign Student Program” to:
1. EMAIL: email@example.com; OR
2. FAX: 00 679 330 8685
3. For telephone queries: 00 679 3314466 ext 8152